mardi 26 juin 2007

Earth-ing, Wind-y, and Fire-ing


Hahahay, yes, last saturday night was so great. Finally one of my favs, came to here, our petite ville, Nantes. Not just their concert, but this ville also organized some other shows like opera, one man show, exposition, etc. I like it so much. I think it's hardly to find in Indonesia nowadays. More like Pasar Rakyat kampung-kampung. May be almost one thousand people came. But, our target was the only one, "Earth, Wind and Fire".


Earthing. Their music, I think, more likely jazz, but sometimes you can find some disco involved. But it doesn't matter, still great, still fun, and enjoy it. I like their songs very much. Pretty fun and makes easy to dance. Man, a concert without dancing is a mash... Don't you ever think about it? Hmm, I am sorry, but for me that's the way how we enjoy the concert, not just hearing, but also dancing.. Ups, i just forgot another part, and I think everyone is so happy for this one. This concert was free, so what you want more??? I like the way they treated the audiences especially when they came to us, after the show, to sign the album (15 Euros, I got it!, Merci bien Joseph), paper, towel (Joshua got Al McKay's), hand, everything. I like the audience, they were so nice, but might not be so free to dance. Might be they're still loading who the artists are at the moment... Hahahaha. Yeah, French really like their own music.

Windy. It was a bit windy. I think it's quiet interesting. My friend, Mita, came from Bordeaux. She said, in Nice, coast side of France, it was so sunny. And here, in Nantes, it is really weird. In one day, you can have sun, wind, and rain. It changes so fast and you can not imagine going out without jacket. Ok, back to the concert, yes, it was a bit windy. At first, we put on our jacket, but after 30 minutes, we're sweating. Yes, it's time for put off the jacket, and dance more wildy.. hahaha.

Fireing. We enjoy it so muchhhh... Every second was so great. They fired our energy. They fired our bad time and changed with fun, happiness. You won't care about what just happened before. They will take care of you and make some fun with their music.

They said they dont know when they will come back to France. McKay, the guitarist-the producer, said their singer is sick, parkinson.. I hope he will get well soon, although almost impossible. Thanks Earth, Wind and Fire, I like you so much... See you around, guys!.














in illy cafe, before the concert

2 commentaires:

Vira Tanka Z a dit…

looks like you guys were having a blast! :D

Unknown a dit…

Hahaha. Iyah banget.....
nanti kapan2 kita nonton konseer bareng yah.. hihihi.