samedi 23 juin 2007

First time

Dulu, pernah punya satu blog. Tapi sayang, saya lupa alamatnya dan ternyata setelah di cek, dibuat dengan email yang gak jelas dan saya pun lupa email yang mana pula itu. Ok, let's say this is my first time in blog's world.
Ok, today is June 23, 2007. Tonight, I hope the weather will be great, or at least the forecaster are wrong. Yup, open concert will be held in town and one of my favs, Earth Wind and Fire, will make some happy sounds there. Can't wait...
Some weeks just passed. And many interesting things from class always push me to make a blog. Sharing is the best idea when we have our great time. It's funny, one of my teacher, Mr. Scheneider, fake German, living in Paris since 25 years ago, said that the key of life is sharing. That's his motto and I think it's quite difficult to be accepted by most people. But, I agree with him.
Ok, next will be more interesting. Share about science, lifetime, friends, future, everything. I hope we enjoy our time by this blog.

4 commentaires:

Miss Zane a dit…

Sharing ?
Hmmm.. eventually yeah, we all do that..

Bon ben, un blog, hein..
C'est un bon surprise, quand meme.
Bien !

^^

my world a dit…

Tapi permasalahannya sharing kaya apa? kok gw lebih melihat orang2 amerika jarang banget yah yang mau sharing. Mereka lebih cenderung tertutup. Alasannya mereka takut kecurian ilmu.. hihihi. Dasar pelit.

merci bien miss zane.
See you around.

Vira Tanka Z a dit…

welcome to the blogging world!
(let's say it's your first time blogging )

Have fun, be true, be careful :)

my world a dit…

makasih viratanka,
Yap, doakan daku ini konsisten dengan semangat pengen nulis2 dan berbagi2 ini. hihihi.